I am an independent IT Consultant providing professional technology advice to business leaders. My role is to support and advise businesses of all sizes to enhance the capability and capacity of their current (often outdated) IT systems. This is done through a process of review and implementation.
With 25 years’ experience in the industry, I am well placed to offer real-world solutions to business problems. I help organisations with technology decisions such as:
– Ensuring IT assets are appropriate and used cost effectively
– Advising on appropriate use of cloud and moving away from legacy systems
– Troubleshooting issues with IT suppliers and systems
– Developing strategies for IT, Cyber Security and Digital
– Coaching business leaders and IT teams on best practice