A technology strategy for the business is essential to give leaders, the IT team and suppliers the required direction and focus. Without a strategy there is often too much emphasis on maintaining the day-to-day infrastructure. There is also the danger of current systems not aligning with changes to business strategies or plans.
I can assist with the creation of technology strategies, working with businesses who do not have the expertise in-house to do this work, or with internal IT teams who do not have the capacity.
This is an approach I have used in the past,
- Establish the mission, goal, and business plan of the organisation
- Review the future operational requirements for IT provision
- Review high level how IT demands are currently being met
- Perform gap analysis on current and future needs
- Develop IT Strategy detailing supply of future needs
If you would like to learn more on how I can help you develop your strategies , contact me
Back to Services